Dark Souls III: Original Game Soundtrack Double LP [*Dark Eye Orb* SPACELAB9 NYCC Exclusive]
Product Code: SL9-2044-1-6_D
Availability: Out of stock
** "DARK EYE ORB" COLORED VINYL VARIANT - SPACELAB9.COM NYCC EXCLUSIVE **
LIMITED TO ONLY 100 COPIES - STRICT LIMIT OF 2 PER CUSTOMER
Upon release in March 2016, Dark Souls III was critically and commercially successful, with critics calling it a worthy and ﬁ tting conclusion to the series. It was the fastest-selling game in Bandai Namco’s history, selling over three million copies worldwide within the ﬁrst two months after release. Dark Souls III: The FireFades, a complete version containing the base game and both downloadable contenexpansions, was released in April 2017. The game’s original score was primarily written by Dark Souls II and Bloodborne composer, Yuka Kitamura, and performedby the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra. Additional music was written by Dark Soulscomposer Motoi Sakuraba, with a single boss theme each by Tsukasa Saitoh and Nobuyoshi Suzuki.
• Album includes the full 24-track score by Bloodborncomposer and Dark Souls II contributor Yuka Kitamura plus music from the E3 2015 Debut Trailer.
• For the ﬁrst time ever, music from the 2016 SatelliteAward for Outstanding Platform Action/Adventure Game winner Dark Souls III is available on vinyl format!
• Dark Souls 3 was the fastest-selling game in BandaNamco’s history, selling over three million copies worldwide within the ﬁrst two months after release.
1. Premonition (2:01)
2. DARK SOULS III (2:47)
3. Prologue (3:11)
4. Firelink Shrine (3:08)
5. Iudex Gundyr (2:19)
6. Vordt of the Boreal Valley (3:12)
7. Curse-rotted Greatwood (1:58)
8. Crystal Sages (2:16)
9. Deacons of the Deep (2:24)
10. High Lord Wolnir (3:03)
11. Pontiﬀ Sulyvahn (2:40)
12. Dancer of the Boreal Valley (3:02)
13. Dragonslayer Armour (3:27)
14. Old Demon King (2:03)
15. Oceiros, the Consumed King (3:03)
16. Ancient Wyvern (2:04)
17. Nameless King (2:21)
18. Abyss Watchers (2:27)
19. Yhorm the Giant (3:32)
20. Aldritch, Devourer of Gods (3:04)
21. Lorian, Elder Prince | Lothric, Younger
22. Soul of Cinder (5:52)
23. Secret Betrayal (2:49)
24. Epilogue (6:47)
25. E3 2015 Debut Trailer (2:19)
Dark Souls III is an action role-playing game played in a third-person perspective, similar to previous games in the series. According to lead director and series creator Hidetaka Miyazaki, the game’s gameplay design followed “closely from Dark Souls II”. Players are equipped with a variety of weapons to ﬁ ght against enemies, such as bows, throwable projectiles, and swords. Set in the Kingdom of Lothric, a bell has rung to signal that the First Flame, responsible for maintaining the Age of Fire, is dying out. As has happened many times before, the coming of the Age of Dark produces the undead, cursed beings that rise up after death. The Age of Fire can be prolonged with the linking of the ﬁres, a ritual in which great lords and heroes sacriﬁ ce their souls to rekindle the First Flame.