Far Cry Primal: Original Game Soundtrack Double LP [Cave Painting Variant - SPACELAB9 Exclusive]
** "CAVE PAINTING" MULTI-COLOR VINYL VARIANT - SPACELAB9.COM EXCLUSIVE **
The award-winning Far Cry franchise that stormed the tropics and the Himalayas now enters the original fight for humanity’s survival with its innovative open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable savage encounters. Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. Jason Graves manages to create the perfect background soundscape to primitive man’s struggle to survive in a world where certain death is always waiting just around the next corner.
• Soundtrack album features 33 tracks spanning nearly two hours of dramatic, sweeping score by fan-favorite, BAFTA-Award winning composer Jason Graves (Tomb Raider, Dead Space, Until Dawn) from FAR CRY PRIMAL, the latest entry in the iconic, best-selling FAR CRY video game series.
• Deluxe double album package includes a full-color gatefold jacket featuring striking original artwork by Ubisoft’s FAR CRY creative team and is available on multiple limited edition colored vinyl variants, exclusively from ThinkGeek.com and GameStop.
1. The Shaman’s Story (1:44)
2. Save the Wenja (3:12)
3. The Fires of Conquest (3:50)
4. The Mammoth Hunt (5:59)
5. Attack of the Udam (4:16)
6. The Taken Wenja (3:22)
7. The Call Of The Widu (2:57)
8. Sarta Wenja (3:02)
9. Trials Of The Gwarpati (4:04)
10. Vision of Fire (3:12)
11. Prowl of the Snowblood Wolves (3:19)
12. The Flames of Suxli (3:17)
13. Clash of the Udam (4:06)
14. Batari’s Song of Fire (2:56)
15. The Mask of Krati (6:21)
16. The Altar of Suxli (2:28)
17. Survival of the Udam (3:44)
18. The Wrath of Ull (5:27)
19. Vision of Beasts (4:12)
20. Hunt for the Great Scar Bear (3:21)
21. The Search for Lost Wenja (2:38)
Bamboo. Plants. Clay plots. Gravel. These might seem like odd choices for instruments under normal circumstances, but for Far Cry Primal’s BAFTA-Award winning composer, they were perfect. Jason Graves – whose past work includes Until Dawn, Dead Space, and Tomb Raider – reached deep into humanity’s musical past to craft a soundtrack that would not only enhance the experience of playing through Primal’s Stone Age setting, but also immerse players deeper into central character Takkar’s personal journey to survive and rebuild his life.